2009-01-26

Quick Tip #4 The Combi-Flamer

Let me start by saying that yes, these pictures stink. I blame my wife's camera, but it will do for now. Anyway, here is how I did it:





1) The Bolter: cut the bitz off the front of the bolter & scoot the gun barrel down. Discard the bitz highlighted in yellow (this includes all of the sight parts at the top). The cuts are highlighted in red.









2) The Flamer: cut off the flamer canister and save it for later. Next, follow the line made by the flamer barrels. This is where you will cut and remove the lower half.









3) Combining Them: This is easy, just glue the bottom of the flamer to the top of the bolter.
Next, file down that flamer canister so that one side is flat and glue it towards the back. In retrospect, I think I should have filed down the top of the bolter a bit to lower the profile of the gun, but overall it works.

Cheers,
Jeff C.

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out