2008-11-11

Flayed ones done.

How Flayed Ones Infiltrate
--"Hey Sergent, that new trooper looks a little strange, I've heard of having a metal plate in your head but that's a bit much."

--"Private! Don't you worry about the new recruits, if he's in our uniform he's one of us. Now quit your lallygagging and find me some necron to shoot!"

Well I finally got them finished. They are no Golden Daemon winner, but I'm pleased. At our local game shop we have often joked about the ability for flayed ones to infiltrate. Who in there right mind isn't going to see a robot with huge claws covered in bloody strips of human skin sneaking up on them. These guys are my response to that ever important question.

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out